We provide day and evening group therapy sessions for alcohol and drug addiction treatment, in addition to related substance abuse and emotional disorders, all from our center in Santa Clarita, just minutes from the San Fernando, Antelope and Simi Valleys. This allows our clients with busy schedules to continue working, studying and living at home while developing knowledge and skills to support a better way of life through continued sobriety.
Treatment is provided by licensed professionals in a safe and supportive environment and is covered by most insurance plans. For those not using insurance, the cost is affordable and based on the number of sessions the client and staff feel is appropriate.
Common Bond offers a no-cost assessment prior to deciding to begin treatment.
We encourage you to make an appointment to visit us, meet our staff, and discuss your needs or the needs of a family member.
Let us help you start the journey.
Sheri Edwards CEO
Common Bond Rehab Center.
Areas we address include the following:
- Relapse Prevention
- Managing withdrawal symptoms
- Education about drug and alcohol addiction
- Cognitive-Behavioral psychotherapy
- Co-existing psychological disorders
- Access to an associate Physician for evaluation or medication
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Introduction to 12-Step recovery concepts
- Access to 12-Step and other support groups
- Referrals for Sober Living Homes
- Case Management/Consultation with employers at your request
- Grief and Loss
For Immediate Attention
Contact Sheri Direct at